SUN PROTECTIVE CLOTHING
COOLING SUN PROTECTION
Solbari’s versatile CoolaSun fabric has a cooling effect on the skin on hot days and is incredibly soft on the skin.
Our CoolaSun Turtleneck Base Layer can be worn on its own, or underneath other garments for added sun protection. The garment has an athletic fit but is not skin tight due to the supple nature of the fabric.
- Designed, tested and rated in Australia UPF50+, the highest rating achievable for fabrics in the world
- Blocks UVA and UVB rays
- Recommended by medical experts to maintain healthy skin
- Super lightweight, moisture wicking, breathable and quick dry
- Cooling effect on the skin
- Generous 5cm collar for premium sun protection
- Comfortable and soft with Raglan sleeves for added comfort
- Discreet thumbholes to cover the back of hands and prevent sun spots
- Suitable for sensitive skin types
- Designed, tested and rated UPF 50+ in Australia
- 91% micro-nylon, 9% elastane
- No shrinkage and excellent colour retention wash after wash
- True to size, athletic fit
- Machine washable (cold cycle, 30 degrees). Do not tumble dry. Hang to dry.
- To care for your garment, please avoid rough surfaces and rubbing
Model Wears Size X-Small: Height - 5'11" (180cm), Bust - 33.5" (85cm), Waist - 26" (66cm), Hips - 35" (88cm)
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Our CoolaSun fabric is the lightest in our collection and luxuriously soft.We have developed it to keep you ‘Coola’ in the heat and protected in the ‘Sun’. It also benefits from an anti-odour technology to keep unwanted odours at bay. One of our best selling fabrics, it is ideal to wear on its own or under a shirt.
91% micro-nylon, 9% elastane
Machine washable (cold cycle, 30 degrees). Do not tumble dry. Hang to dry.
Avoid rough surfaces and rubbing. Avoid direct contact with sunscreen as it may stain the fabric.
Please check size guide before ordering.
WOMENS TOPS SIZE GUIDE