Returns & Exchanges
The following conditions must be met:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days of delivery.
- Item(s) must be in their original condition, unworn, unsoiled, unwashed and in their original packaging. If this is not the case, the item(s) will not be accepted.
- All exchanges are final and cannot be returned for a refund or further exchange.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges on items marked 'Last Chance', unless deemed faulty.
- Returns or Exchanges will not be accepted on Wholesale or Corporate orders.
How to Return or Exchange:
- Please contact us and notify us of your order number and intended return or exchange.
- We will provide you with a returns & exchange form to fill out. This will enable us to process your request promptly.
- You will need to send us the item(s) and the completed returns & exchange form.
- We recommend sending your return by Royal Mail and kindly provide us with your tracking number. Solbari cannot be held responsible for items lost in transit.
- Solbari does not cover the cost of return postage, or insurance, for your refund or exchange request. We recommend using a post service with a tracking number. Solbari cannot be held liable for garments that are lost or damaged in the return process..
- The cost to send your exchange will be covered by Solbari.
- All returns & exchanges must be posted to:
PO Box 7828
KETTERING NN16 6PJ
Refunds are credited back to your method of payment once we have received your parcel. Please allow 2-5 business days for your account to be credited.
Refunds or cancellations will not be allowed if the shipment arrival times exceed the estimated times.
- Due to hygiene reasons, we are not accepting returns or exchanges on items which cover the face and mouth as noted on the relevant product pages.
- Swimwear Bottom and Swimsuit: All swimwear should be tried on over underwear without removing the protective adhesive strip. In the interests of hygiene, returns will not be accepted if this strip has been removed or where it is obvious the item has been worn.
- Umbrella returns, exchange & refunds: If you experience an umbrella manufacturing fault within the first 6 months of purchase, we will exchange or refund your original item. Manufacturing fault includes shaft, ribs, runner, stretchers, spring, and automatic open/close button only.
- Skin care products (including sunscreen and calming cream products) that have been used, opened or unwrapped are not eligible for a return, refund or exchange.
If you have questions about returns or exchanges, please contact us.