SUN PROTECTIVE GLOVES
PRACTICAL SUN PROTECTION
Our best selling driving gloves are back in stock and benefit from an improved fit and grip. Following customer requests and feedback, we have increased the length of the cuff, which now measures 7cm for extended coverage of the wrist and provide greater sun protection. The gloves cover the whole hand and benefit from silicon grip on the palm of the hands, which is comfortable and provides sufficient grip when holding the steering wheel.
The sun protective fabric benefits from a UPF50+ rating and blocks UVA and UVB rays to keep your skin healthy and safe. The fabric is robust, lightweight, comfortable and breathable.
- These gloves are unisex and sold as a pair (left and right hand).
- Please refer to the size guide.
- Designed, tested and rated in Australia UPF50+, the highest rating achievable for fabrics in the world
- Blocks UVA and UVB rays
- Recommended by medical experts to maintain healthy skin
- These driving gloves are designed to keep your skin healthy and protected whilst driving and during outdoor activities.
- Recommended by medical experts to maintain healthy skin and help prevent skin cancer, sun spots and melanoma.
- Designed, tested and rated UPF 50+ in Australia
- 85% nylon, 15% elastane
- Silicon on the inside of the palm for improved grip.
- Touch screen sensitivity on the tip of index and thumb to use mobile phone.
- Sold as one pair (left and right hand).