1. Solbari has developed its sensitive skin range specifically for those suffering from psoriasis in mind.
2. It is super soft on the skin, utilising a blend of organic cotton and bamboo.
3. It is breathable, the natural fibres help regulate body temperature.
4. It is lightweight and gentle on the skin.
5. As with all Solbari fabrics, it provides UPF 50+ sun protection, tested and rated by the Australian Government.
6. We believe it has health & wellbeing benefits, but it is also stylish and versatile for formal and less formal settings.
7. At the time of writing this article, we have a 4.9/5 Google Customer Review rating, so our existing customers in over 70 countries seem to think our products and customer service are high quality.
8. We have a 30-day returns policy so you can get a full refund if you decide that it is not for you.
9. If you purchase Solbari psoriasis clothing using PSORIASIS10 discount code, you will get a 10 percent discount, but we will also make a donation to Psoriasis Australia equivalent to 10% of the order value.
10. Compared to the cost and ongoing value provided by other psoriasis treatments available including light therapy, over the counter topical creams and prescribed medication we believe Solbari psoriasis clothing is a great personal investment in your health & wellbeing.
Solbari offers a range of products suitable for people looking to maintain healthy skin or for those managing skin cancer and chronic skin conditions. The range includes UPF50+ sun protective clothing, psoriasis clothing, eczema clothing and lupus clothing.
You can find out more about Solbari's certified UPF50+ sun protective range by clicking the blue links below:
Sun hats UPF50+
The Solbari Team
This blog is for information purposes only, always consult your medical professional.
We understand that getting an appointment with a dermatologist or skin doctor can be challenging and expensive.
We decided it would be great to bring the best early skin cancer detection technology direct to the Solbari global community.
Skin Cancer rates increase 150% in UK
Cancer Research UK announced this week that skin cancer incidence rates in the UK have increased markedly.
The introduction of “lockdowns”, the restriction of movement and non-essential healthcare activities being suspended have had an impact on the diagnosis of cancer cases including skin cancer.
Countries around the World are now evaluating the unintended consequences of Covid-19 restrictions on the diagnosis of cancer. Sadly, cancer related death rates are expected to increase over the coming years due to the delay in diagnosis.