1. Solbari has developed its sensitive skin range specifically for those suffering from psoriasis in mind.
2. It is super soft on the skin, utilising a blend of organic cotton and bamboo.
3. It is breathable, the natural fibres help regulate body temperature.
4. It is lightweight and gentle on the skin.
5. As with all Solbari fabrics, it provides UPF 50+ sun protection, tested and rated by the Australian Government.
6. We believe it has health & wellbeing benefits, but it is also stylish and versatile for formal and less formal settings.
7. At the time of writing this article, we have a 4.9/5 Google Customer Review rating, so our existing customers in over 70 countries seem to think our products and customer service are high quality.
8. We have a 30-day returns policy so you can get a full refund if you decide that it is not for you.
9. If you purchase Solbari psoriasis clothing using PSORIASIS10 discount code, you will get a 10 percent discount, but we will also make a donation to Psoriasis Australia equivalent to 10% of the order value.
10. Compared to the cost and ongoing value provided by other psoriasis treatments available including light therapy, over the counter topical creams and prescribed medication we believe Solbari psoriasis clothing is a great personal investment in your health & wellbeing.
Solbari offers a range of products suitable for people looking to maintain healthy skin or for those managing skin cancer and chronic skin conditions. The range includes UPF50+ sun protective clothing, psoriasis clothing, eczema clothing and lupus clothing.
You can find out more about Solbari's certified UPF50+ sun protective range by clicking the blue links below:
Sun hats UPF50+
The Solbari Team
This blog is for information purposes only, always consult your medical professional.
Many of us see the ultraviolet (UV) index on weather reports and read about UV alerts at particular times of the day. But do you know what it actually means and how it affects you?
There are two main types of UV rays and both cause damage to skin cells. Ultraviolet light is a form of radiation invisible to the human eye. Ultraviolet wavelengths of sunlight are made up of UVB, which has shorter wavelengths and higher energy, and UVA, which has longer wavelengths and lower energy.