Buy 2 or more items and receive 15% off on the second and subsequent items
SUN PROTECTIVE HAND COVERS
SENSITIVE SUN PROTECTION
Our Hand Covers offer the perfect combination of comfort, protection and style. Made from cotton and natural bamboo, the fabric is super soft on your skin while helping you regulate your body temperature, keeping you cool and protected from the sun.
- Designed, tested and rated in Australia UPF50+, the highest rating achievable for fabrics in the world
- Blocks UVA and UVB rays
- Recommended by medical experts to maintain healthy skin
- Super soft, comfortable and anti-odour
- Tested and rated for anti-pill, doesn’t shrink and keeps its colour after wash.
- Suitable for sensitive skin types
- Designed, tested and rated UPF 50+ in Australia
- No grip on inside of the palm. If you intend to use the hand covers for driving, test them handling your steering wheel before starting your car. If you do not find enough grip, do not use for driving
- Cotton, bamboo viscose, elastane
- Easy care: machine wash, hang to dry and warm iron
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
It took our research and development team 18 months to develop our Sensitive fabric to achieve the benefits our customers wanted.
Made from cotton and bamboo, it is produced without the use of harmful chemicals, insecticides, herbicides, pesticides or artificial fertilisers. It is recommended for individuals with skin allergies and chemical sensitivity.
The fabric has been tested and rated for anti pill, it doesn’t shrink and it keeps its colour wash after wash.
UPF 50+ FABRIC COMPOSITION
Made from cotton, bamboo viscose and elastan
Machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron. Do not iron logos.
||UP TO 8.5"/21CM
||UP TO 9.5"/24CM