SUN PROTECTION FOR THE LEGS
VERSATILE SUN PROTECTION
Our latest weekend pants are rated UPF50+ and likely to become your go to pants for casual and everyday wear. The fit is not too tight, has a comfortable elasticised waist band at the back and 2 pockets at the front. Made from our Lux Soft Solbari® Fabric, it has a silky and super soft hand feel and benefits from a 4 way stretch for improved comfort. The fabric is opaque and offers full coverage. The waistband is comfortable and not too tight.
- Accredited with a UPF 50+ sun protective rating, the Lux Soft Solbari® Fabric blocks more than 98% of UVA and UVB rays
- Recommended by medical experts to maintain a healthy skin and help prevent skin cancer and melanoma
- The waistband is comfortable and not too tight
- The fabric is lightweight with a silky hand feel and is opaque (not see-through), offering full coverage
- Designed, tested and rated UPF 50+ in Australia, which is the highest sun protective rating available on the market
- Comfortable gathered elastic band at the back of the waist
- Flowing leg construction
- 2 medium sized pockets at the front
- UPF50+ Lux Soft Solbari® Fabric: 95% modal, 5% spandex
- Washing instruction: machine wash and line dry
Model Wears Size X-Small: W 28" x L 27": Height - 5'11" (180cm), Waist - 26" (66cm), Hips - 35" (88cm)
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Our Lux Soft Solbari® Fabric benefits from a silky soft hand feel and is cool and comfortable against the skin. These pants also benefit from a 4 way stretch for improved comfort.
Accredited with the highest sun protective rating of UPF50+, it blocks 98% of UVA and UVB rays and is equivalent to wearing SPF50+ sunscreen all day long. It keeps your skin healthy and safe all day long.
Made from our UPF50+ Lux Soft Solbari® 95% modal and 5% spandex
Machine washable (cold cycle, 30 degrees). Do not tumble dry. Hang to dry.
WOMEN'S TROUSERS SIZE GUIDE
| SIZE || |
| AUS/NZ/UK ||6-8 ||10 ||12 ||14 ||16-18|
| USA ||0-2 ||4-6 ||8 ||10 ||12-14|
| WAIST ||71CM |
|76 CM |
| INSEAM LENGTH ||68.5CM |
2 7 "
2 7 "
2 7 "
2 7 "