SUN PROTECTION FOR THE LEGS
VERSATILE SUN PROTECTION
Lightweight, super comfortable and with a classic cut, these cropped sun protective trousers (length 27.5") will be your go-to pair this summer. Made from our Dry Stretch Comfort Solbari® UPF50+ Fabric, it wicks moisture away from the skin, is anti-odour and benefits from some stretch for improved comfort.
- Accredited with a UPF 50+ rating, it blocks more than 98% of UVA and UVB rays, equivalent to wearing SPF50+ sunscreen all day long.
- Recommended by medical experts to maintain a healthy skin and help prevent skin cancer and melanoma
- Dries very fast
- Lightweight and breathable
- Comfortable fit
- Designed, tested and rated UPF 50+ in Australia, which is the highest sun protective rating available on the market
- Side deep front pockets and twin back hip pockets
- YKK zipper at the front
- Tailored construction
- Inseam length 27.5"
Model Wears W 28" x L 27.5" : Height - 5'11" (180cm), Bust - 33.5" (85cm), Waist - 26" (66cm), Hips - 35" (88cm)
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Classic and sophisticated, these trousers will be your go-to pair in warm weather. Our Dry Stretch Comfort Solbari® Fabric wicks moisture away from the skin and benefits from a bit of stretch for improved comfort.
Accredited with the highest sun protective rating of UPF50+, it blocks 98% of UVA and UVB rays, so you can enjoy the great outdoors with confidence.
UPF 50+ FABRIC COMPOSITION
Made from 94% moisture wicking and anti-odor nylon and 6% spandex
Machine washable (cold cycle, 30 degrees). Do not tumble dry. Hang to dry. Cool iron.
Avoid direct contact with sunscreen as it may stain the fabric.
WOMEN'S TROUSERS SIZE GUIDE