FACE & NECK SUN PROTECTION
Our new Solbari Face Masks have been uniquely designed to protect your face and neck from the sun's UV rays. The Mask covers your nose, neck and lower part of your face. They are made from our Sensitive Solbari Fabric which is certified with the highest sun protection rating of UPF 50+, which blocks UVA and UVB rays to keep you safe from the sun.
The shape at the front is contoured to cover your nose, whilst not to obstructing vision. It comes in one size and sits comfortably over the ears to enable optimal fit.
Made with organic cotton and natural bamboo, the breathable fabric allows for a comfortable yet powerful shield against sun.
- Accredited with a UPF 50+ rating, it blocks more than 98% of UVA and UVB rays and is equivalent to wearing SPF 50+ sunscreen all day long.
- Recommended by medical experts to maintain a healthy skin and help prevent skin cancer and melanoma.
- Lightweight, breathable, super soft and naturally anti odour
- Designed to prevent fog formation on your glasses
- Suitable for individuals with sensitive skin
- Designed, tested and rated UPF 50+ in Australia
- 55% certified organic cotton, 40% bamboo viscose, 5% spandex
- Free from harmful chemicals, insecticides and pesticides
- Easy care: machine wash, hang to dry and no need to iron
- Available in one size
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
It took our research and development team 18 months to develop our Sensitive fabric to achieve the benefits our customers wanted.
Made from certified organic cotton and bamboo, it is produced without the use of harmful chemicals, insecticides, herbicides, pesticides or artificial fertilisers. It is recommended for individuals with skin allergies and chemical sensitivity.
The fabric has been tested and rated for anti-pill, anti-shrink and it keeps its colour wash after wash.
UPF 50+ FABRIC COMPOSITION
55% certified organic cotton, 40% bamboo viscose, 5% spandex
Machine wash. Line dry. Warm iron. Do not iron over print.