SUN PROTECTIVE GLOVES
PRACTICAL SUN PROTECTION
We've received numerous requests over the past few months to offer UPF 50+ gloves that cover the whole hand. Our customers also wanted them to be breathable, lightweight and super comfortable. We've developed these outdoor sport gloves which are ideal for most outdoor activities such as cycling, rowing and they can also be used for driving. They have gel padding on the palm for improved comfort and silicone strips to provide a better stability. The UPF 50+ fabric on the back of hand is breathable and lightweight which makes them comfortable to wear in the heat. There is a velcro at the wrist for easy adjustment. They've been tested by our team and a number of our customers and the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. They are sold as a pair.
- These gloves are unisex. If you are between sizes, we recommend you order the smaller size. Please refer to size guide above.
- Accredited with a UPF 50+ rating, it blocks more than 98% of UVA and UVB rays and is equivalent to wearing SPF 50+ sunscreen all day long.
- Recommended by medical experts to maintain a healthy skin and help prevent skin cancer and melanoma.
- Comfortable and easy to wear
- Designed, tested and rated UPF 50+ in Australia
- Made of lightweight and breathable UPF 50+ material
- Velcro at the wrist for easy adjustment
- Gel on the palm for improved comfort
- Silicon on the inside of the palm for improved grip.
- Sold as one pair.
Outdoor Sport Glove Fabric Info
Palm: SBR GEL, 60% polyester, 40% PU
Back of hand: 96% polyester, 4% spandex
Hand wash and line dry.
DRIVING GLOVES AND OUTDOOR SPORT GLOVES
| SIZE || SMALL || MEDIUM || LARGE || X-LARGE|
| HAND LENGTH || |
| PALM CIRCUMFERENCE || |