Buy 2 or more selected skincare to receive 15% off
DRY TOUCH SPF50+ FACE SUNSCREEN, 50ml / 1.7oz
Lightweight, rapidly absorbed SPF50+ sunscreen which is non-greasy and invisible on the skin. The dry touch nature of the sunscreen leaves a clean and non shiny finish on your skin.
Formulated, tested and rated SPF50+ in Melbourne, Australia. Suitable for sensitive skin and all ages, including children. Suitable for sporting activities with 4-hour water resistance.
- Our formulation helps protect, calm and restore your skin
- SPF50+ maximum sun protection rating for sunscreens in Australia
- UVA & UVB broadspectrum - protects against skin ageing and sunburn
- Irritant-free - reducing the potential for sensitive skin flare-ups
- Vitamin E - an anti-inflammatory which soothes the skin
- Aloe vera - this anti-oxidant heals damaged skin
The 50ml format is perfect for regular face application and when you are on the move. Airless-pump delivery maintains the integrity of the sunscreen.
- Made in Melbourne, Australia
- Fragrance free
- UVA & UVB Broadspectrum protection
- 4 hour water resistant
- TGA approved
- Paraben free
- Cruelty free
- No Oxybenzone
- No Octinoxate
- Can be worn under make-up
Active ingredients: 4-Methylbenzlidene Camphor 40mg/g, Ethylhexyl Triazone 30mg/g, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 40 mg/g, Octocrylene 40 mg/g.
Preservatives: Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol.
Active ingredients: 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor 40mg/g, Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane 40mg/g, Octocrylene 40mg/g, Ethylhexyl Triazone 30mg/g
Preservatives: Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol
Inactive ingredients: Aqua, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cera Alba, PEG-15 Cocamine, Silica, PEG-40 Stearate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate
Apply generously and evenly to the face 20 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours and after perspiration or after water sports. Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun. Wear Solbari UPF50+ sun protective clothing, a broad brim sun hat and sunglasses.
Caution: Avoid contact with the eyes and discontinue use if irritation occurs. Should not be used on broken, diseased or damaged skin. For external use only. Store below 30 degrees Celcius.